Thursday, April 22, 2010

TCM Classic Film Festival









Well it is finally here. TCM's Classic Film Festival ,Thursday, April 22 – Sunday, April 25, in the heart of Hollywood.


I just looked at the schedule of events around Hollywood.  It looks like there is something for everyone. 

Alec Baldwin, Tim Roth, Esther Williams, Betty Garrett, Tab Hunter and filmmaker John Carpenter are slated to join the amazing collection of stars scheduled to take part in the first-ever  film festival.


 Also scheduled to appear are; Mel Brooks, Luise Rainer, Ernest Borgnine, Eva Marie Saint, Tony Curtis, Jon Voight, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Martin Landau, Anjelica Huston, Danny Huston, Buck Henry, Eli Wallach, Peter Bogdanovich and Stanley Donen.

I did not see Elizabeth Taylor on the festival schedule. It would be great (for those attending) to see her introduce CLEOPATRA.




















If you happen to read this, and are at the festival, please share your thoughts here. I am unable to attend, but I want to go next year!

2 comments:

  1. bmadron, I love your blog. I would like to spotlight your blog on Noir and Chick flicks sometime next week if you do not mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,
    I am glad that you like it. I will be adding more pages over the weekend. It continues to be a work in progress!!! Pardon some of the text alignment on some of the post. I've got to go back and correct the spacing. It should be corrected by Monday. Blogger drives me crazy!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!