|John Garfied and Lana Turner|
THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE
I think Hollywood in the 1930's-1960's was so much more interesting and fascinating than it is today. People like Kate Hepburn, Bette Davis, Cary Grant...they were actors. The studios controlled their images. The studios even added moral clauses to their contracts.
|Marilyn gets her hair done by Kenneth|
|Fred and Ginger Glide across the dance floor|
- CLEOPATRA (1963)
- See Burton and Taylor in their first film together.
- DR. NO (1962) AND GOLDFINGER (1963)
- Early Sean Connery at his best. Need I say more???????????????????????
- PSYCHO (1963)
- Alfred Hitchcock at his best. Stay out of the shower!
- BONNIE AND CLYDE (1967)
- Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty never looked better. Great Car Chases with Blood and Guts
- EASY RIDER (1969)
- Two counterculture bikers travel from Los Angeles to New Orleans in search of America. Stars Jack Nicholson,Dennis Hopper, and Peter Fonda directs.
- THE GODFATHER I (1972)
- About a fictional Italian afia family named Corleone. Stars Marlon Brando,Al Pachino,Robert Duvall, James Caan and Diane Keaton star in this mafia saga about the Corleone Family
- THE GODFATHER II (1974)
- Sequel to THE GODFATHER I
- RAGING BULL (1980)
- Bio of boxer Jake LaMotta. Stars Robert Deniro and Joe Pesci. Filmed in Black and White. Great direction by Martin Scorsee. Great Classical and Big Band music score